PrairieSky Royalty Ltd. (“PrairieSky” or the “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information collected, used and disclosed in the conduct of its business. Personal information refers to information about an identifiable individual (except business contact information used for business purposes) including information about prospective, present or former employees or other individuals.
PrairieSky requires personal information to meet a variety of business-related purposes, including the following examples:
- determining eligibility for employment (or to provide services to PrairieSky), including qualification and reference checks
- administering and managing employment or service relationships with PrairieSky
- administering compensation, benefits and related perquisites
- ensuring the safety and security of staff, external parties and assets
- meeting contractual, legal or other commitments (including payment obligations) to external parties, including landowners
PrairieSky protects personal information by reasonable security safeguards which are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information.
PrairieSky retains personal information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, statutory requirements or other legal purposes. Upon request, individuals will be granted reasonable access and review of their personal information as required by applicable law.