PrairieSky Royalty's growth strategy is to encourage third party oil and gas producers to actively develop its properties, while acquiring additional complementary petroleum and natural gas royalty assets that provide shareholders with medium-term to long-term value enhancement potential.
PrairieSky Royalty focuses its strategy in the following areas:
- actively manage organic growth of the Company's royalty revenue from the development of its properties
- proactively monitor and manage its portfolio of properties to ensure third-party adherence to lease terms and contractual provisions and accurately account for and collect royalties
- selectively pursue business development opportunities that are relatively low risk and accretive to PrairieSky Royalty shareholders
- Royalty Revenues and Fee Simple Lands
- Leadership, Board & Governance
- Corporate Governance